The Governor of Svalbard, Longyearbyen Local Community Council and the Norwegian Water Resources and Energy Direktorate (NVE) have decided to maintain the evacuation until further notice. During the afternoon and early evening new evaluations of the local mountainsides will be carried out. A new meeting will be held at 17.30 pm. New information will follow after the meeting.